Comment/Complaint Form - General - Submit your comments or complaints to the Municipal office.  Requests, comments or complaints must be submitted in writing and signed for consideration.  Complaints are confidential, however you may be contacted by the appropriate department for further information.


2017 Day Camp Application - This form contains information about the South River - Machar Day Camp and includes the application form and waiver. 


Official Plan / Rezoning / Minor Variance Application - Inquire at the municipal office for additional information about making an official plan amendment, zoning amendment or minor variance for your property. 


Taxi License Application - A taxi license is required by by-law. This application must be accompanied by the required documentation and applicable fee.


Water Complaint Form (specific to water) - All complaints specific to municipal water must be filed using this form.


Application For Consent - The Central Almaguin Planning Board is open on Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.  Questions regarding this form can be directed to their office by calling (705)386-2573.


Guide To Frozen Water Services - Be prepared for winter and read this guide to help prevent your water lines from freezing.


REVISED 2017 Waste & Recycling Calendar - This is the corrected copy of the 2017 calendar that includes the description of recycling services, waste collection and hazardous material disposal. 


Request fo Public Works - Complete this form to request work or an estimate for work to be done by public works at your property, such as culvert installation, new water service installation, etc.


Administration Fee Schedule - A list of fees for administrative services.


Public Works Fee Schedule - A list of fees for services provided by Public Works.